Atlantic Regional has been in business since 1941 and our financial strength has grown each year.
Members, Not Customers
Our members are very important to us. As a nonprofit institution, we exist solely for your success. Instead of pocketing profits, we use them to secure better rates and other top-of-the line services for our members. And as a member, you're not just another customer. You're a stakeholder in our credit union, who has a voice in everything we do. So we would like to say thank you for your loyalty to us and your role in where we are today.
Not only has Atlantic Regional been responsible in protecting our assets over the years, we have also taken an active role within the communities that we serve. As a community credit union, the communities we serve are very near and dear to our hearts. That's why we strive to take an active role in giving back to the communities that give us so much.
A Member-Owned Financial Cooperative:
- Atlantic Regional is a financial cooperative owned and operated by its members, which distinguishes credit unions from other financial institutions. Members deposit money into savings, and that money, in turn, is lent to other members. After operating expenses and reserve requirements are met, loan income is returned to all members in the form of dividends and comprehensive financial services.
- The volunteers that serve on the Board of Directors are elected by the entire membership and are also credit union members. The Board establishes and reviews credit union policy. They serve without pay! Every member has one vote, regardless of how much he or she has on deposit.
- Atlantic Regional is a $254 million dollar financial institution, committed to providing all of our members with the highest quality, fairly-priced financial products and services, and supporting the communities we serve through volunteer and charitable activities.
- Atlantic Regional is a federally-chartered credit union organized and operated under strict regulatory laws that are monitored and enforced by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an agency of the U.S. Government.
Join Us Today
If you're not already an Atlantic Regional member, and you're eligible for membership, we'd like to invite you to be a part of the member-focused Atlantic Regional Mission!
We are committed to improving our members' financial quality of life, while taking an active role within our communities.
- Roger C. Sirois, President/CEO - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fred Johnson, Chief Financial Officer - email@example.com
- Keith Rioux, Chief Operating Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rick Koch, Chief Lending Officer - email@example.com
Board of Directors
- David L. Leclerc, Chairman: Dave began his credit union service as a volunteer in 1988 serving on the Credit Committee. He was elected in 1993 to the Board of Directors. He has served as Secretary, VIce Chairman and was elected to serve as Chairman of the Board in March 2013.
- Chanel R. Coulombe, Vice Chairman: Chanel began as a credit union volunteer in 1985 serving as a Credit Committee member. In 1988, he was elected to the Board of Directors. He has served as Secretary, Vice Chairman, Chairman and was elected to serve as Vice-Chairman of the Board in March 2013.
- Roger C. Sirois, Treasurer: Roger began his career with Atlantic Regional in June 1986. Prior to becoming Treasurer/CEO, he served as Executive Vice President. Roger received his undergraduate degree from Husson College and his MBA from the University of Phoenix. In addition, Roger is a graduate of CUNA Management School.
- Camille L.Gagne, Secretary: Camille has been part of the credit union movement since 1989 where he served on the Credit Committee. He later was elected Chairman of the Supervisory Committee in 1993, serving for three years. Camille was elected in 1996 to the Board of Directors.
- Leon L. Laffely, Director: Leon has served as a credit union volunteer since 1981 where he began as a Credit Committee member. In 1985, he was elected to the Board of Directors and has served as Vice Chairman and Chairman.
- Paul R. Labbe, Director: Paul became a credit union volunteer in 2000, serving on the Supervisory Committee as Chairman. He was later elected to the Board of Directors in August 2005.
- Mary M. Sloan, Director: In April 2008, Mary rejoined the Board of Directors. She previously served on the Board from 1999 to 2005.
- Jeannette G. Morin (deceased)
- J. Heleodore Brillant (deceased)
- Louis C. Labbe
- Gerard O. Menard
- Steve J. Obrin
- Mark Waltz, Chairman
- Charles Martin, Secretary
- Carolyn Farkas-Noe
- Dorothy L. Spitzer
- John Anagnostis